Wednesday, January 23, 2013

My recommendations

Afternoon Bloggers! So after presenting what I have been doing to my supervisor, I have been given the ok to tell y'all where to find these suggestions specifically.

I work for the Spec's family, specifically at the League City location on I-45 and FM 518, next to the Kroger.

I have been working on ways for y'all to identify my recommendations and I have come up with the little grape cluster that you see. So if you happen to come in the store and see this little tag on the shelf, you can rest assured that whatever it is tagged on, it comes highly suggested.

I would also like to hear from each and every one of you, my readers and neighbors, please feel free to leave comments on here or email me.


Until my next post, remember what makes a wine spectacular is the story that accompanies it.

No comments:

Post a Comment