Monday, October 28, 2013

Blank Cabernet Sauvignon

As my daily routine is taking me through my day, I am busy bringing product out that has been delivered by our distributors. As I am working through the inventory that has arrived for the day, I come across this totally unassuming case. I open it up and see the above label staring me in the face. I kinda chuckle to myself because of what I see. It is rather an ingenious design for what the bottle holds. I begin doing my research of what has been put into my hands to sell.
 
Now let me tell you, my interest was peaked when I started looking at what would make this wine special. As with all the previous wines that I have posted about, I look for things that would make it noteworthy here.
 
Well, the noteworthiness of this bottle comes from not only what lays inside the bottle (which is juice that is absolutely magnificent) but also the story that lays behind it as well!
 
The layers of black and red currant dance with wonderfully yummy eucalyptus while the moderately juicy ripeness is lending to being classically dry, it has excellent feel and structure with red fruit, mint, and licorice.
 
This is one that I would love for you to come in and talk to me about! Being produced on 1.8 acres of vineyard next to Caymus, there isn't much to be had. So be quick because I know this won't last long!


No comments:

Post a Comment