Friday, April 26, 2013

My Picks!

I have decided to bring back something that I did several years ago. I have a wine rack setup at the front of the store in the middle aisle that has 13 wines that I selected for a quick pick up. Most of these wines I selected are ones I believe most of ya'll will enjoy by listening to what everyone has heen asking for. I have included a couple wines for the adventurous minds to try. I will be trying to change this up every month to have different offerings.

Also too, I have started an instragram account to make a quicker way to post pics of items in the store. My user name is kemahwineguy. I look forward to seeing all of ya'll following me on there. I also look forward to hearing from all of you to see what I can try to do for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment